MANAGED HOSTING SERVICES
Cover-All is a Managed Services Provider (MSP) delivering cost effective solutions for Managed IT, Cloud, Co-Location, and Professional Services.
Cover-All helps small, medium, and large companies that may not have the knowledge, expertise, or budget to stay current with their IT hardware, software, or security infrastructure.
If you find that you or your IT infrastructure team are overwhelmed with the technical complexity of today’s IT infrastructure or your capital budget does not allow you to “keep your head above water”, never mind “stay ahead of the curve”, then Cover-All can help.
Cover-All’s partnership with IBM Cloud provides you with access to any of IBM’s over 50 cloud data centres worldwide, with a broad array of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) hardware platforms, including bare metal, VSI and GPU. This ensures you will have the best of both worlds – access to IBM Cloud technologies accompanied by the personalized service that Cover-All is known for in the areas of security, availability, monitoring, operations and support.
As a mid-sized MSP, we do not have the overhead associated with larger MSP’s. You will realize decreased costs, high availability, and improved service. We are not tied to any specific software or hardware Vendor. This Vendor independence ensures that there are no process changes and transition costs for training as with a larger MSP’s Vendor hardware and software bias.
Our areas of expertise include:
- IBM System z (z/OS, z/VM, z/VSE and z/LINUX)
- IBM System i (OS/400, iSeries, Power Systems)
- IBM System p (AIX platform)
- UNIX based platforms
- Windows/Intel based platforms
- Disaster Recovery planning, execution, and support
- Our Co-Location services include: Cabinets, Cages, and Suites
- Our standard offering is dual 30 Amp 208 Volt power whips
- We are flexible and can accommodate non-standard power requirements
- Strategically located in the GTA for ease of access
- Strategic planning
- Transition planning and management
- Project management
- Operating system, program products, and ISV software upgrades